National Level Essay Competition on Children Justice System in Nepal
Call For Submissions
Child Justice Coordination Committee Secretariat announces “Essay Competition on Children Justice System in Nepal”. We seek for creative and original ideas from the participants. Participants could write essay on various topics relating to Children Justice.
For example, Protection of Children Witness and Victims, Restorative Justice for Juveniles, Children Justice System in Nepal, Juvenile Delinquency and Appropriate Measures for its Control, Children Friendly Justice System etc.
Who are eligible to participate?
- Students of Class 8, 9 and 10 studying in Nepal
What are the Requirements?
- Essays must be written either in Nepali or English language
- Essays must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized (copied) entries will be rejected.
- Essays must be written by single person. (i.e. essays with co-authors are not accepted)
- If you have borrowed other writers or authors work you must provide the source (citation) in the form of endnote or footnote
- The front page of the essay must contain the topic of the essay, name and address of the participant, name and address of the school of the participant, contact details of the participant(including email and telephone number), word count
- Essay must be between 1500 to 2500 words
- Topic of the essay must be related to Children Justice in Nepal.
- Essay must be submitted within deadline in a prescribed manner
Awards and Announcements
- The winners will be announced on October 30th, 2018
- The top three winners will be provided with cash prize, certificate and medal
- 1st price: Rs. 25,000 (Twenty-five thousand only)
- 2nd price: Rs. 20,000 (Twenty thousand only)
- 3rd price: Rs. 15,000 (Fifteen thousand only)
- The top three essay will be featured at CJCC’s official website (www.cjcc.gov.np).
Submission Procedure and deadline
- Essay must be submitted in typed form
- All submissions must be made in MS-Word format
- It must be submitted via email with the subject “Essay on Children Justice in Nepal”
- It must be submitted on either of the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com the deadline
- The deadline for the submission of the essay is 30th September, 2018 (23:59 local time)
- Originality, creativity, research, presentation of facts and data’s, analysis etc. would be taken into consideration while evaluating the paper.
- Copyright of the essays entered will be assigned to the Child Justice Coordination Committee Secretariat.
*For further clarifications or enquiry you may email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 01-5010041