Roles and Duties
The fundamental role of committee is Strengthening Juvenile System with coordination. The legal mandates of JJCC are follows:
- Advisory Function on law and Policy,
- Policy, institutional development/strengthening at all levels, New legislation/enforcement mechanism
- Co-ordination between (I)NGOS,
Better coordination/collaboration with all stakeholders
- Capacity building Program,
Advocacy, awareness and social mobilization including participation of vulnerable groups.
- Curriculum Development
Research/studies for Curriculum of Academic Area on line of Child Rights education and lobby for introduce in University and School Course (i.e. Principle of CRC and Children in conflict with Law)
- Monitoring, quality control and Management Activities
Monitoring and evaluation
Further more this committee has providing policy and guideline to enhance the Juvenile Justice. The decision of committee regarding the expansion of juvenile benches has implement by Central Child Welfare Board.
Copyright © cjcc.gov.np. All rights reserved. Designed and Developed by: Native Solutions.